Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Supernatural or Marvel's Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.?


I came across this TV grid for the new Fall 2014 season.
First of all GEESH!  Can we agree to NOT put good shows all on one night????

I am looking forward to Selfie because I love love love Karen Gillan. 

But 1st, Lemme take a Selfie!
 The early reviews say it will be awful, but I will watch...probably on Hulu, since its up against The Voice and the new show, The Flash

 My inner geek says that The Flash will win that time slot and literally everything else at that hour  will be Hulu'd (<---yes, that's a word!)

(Side note about The FlashGlee fans will recognize The Flash.  He was Jerkbag-Warbler-turned-good guy, Sebastian!)

The next time slot pits S.H.I.E.L.D., NCIS, Supernatural, New Girl, Mindy Project, About a Boy and a new show, Marry Me.  Again, the geek in me will pick S.H.I.E.L.D.



Personally, the next time slot will is a toss up.  I'm not super excited about any of the shows listed.

What shows will you pick?


 
Thanks for reading!  I appreciate each and every one of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment