Thursday, June 19, 2014

Big Brother 16 - Julie Chen House Tour



 
Do I even have to say how incredibly excited I am that we are THISCLOSE to Big Brother 16? squee!!

I love the Urban Treehouse!  I love that I (think) I counted 16 key slots on the wall! (More House Guests - More DRAMA!!!)

I LOVE this years big twist!  There will be not one, but TWO Heads of Household, and they will each nominate 2 people- so there will be 4 House Guests on the Block. 

BUT WAIT!  There's more!  

There will be a "Battle of the Block"
competition where the HOH might find themselves on the block!  I don't
know how I feel about the fact that the HOH isn't immune to
eviction...but it is going to make for a very interesting season!  I.
Can't. WAIT!!!

Do
you have the live feeds?  What the heck are you waiting for???  As
someone who has had the live feeds for 10 seasons (!Holy Crap!), I
PROMISE you, your Big Brother watching experience will be so much
better!

Thanks for reading!  I appreciate each and every one of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment