Monday, June 16, 2014

Sharknado 2: The Second One Official Teaser Trailer Is HERE!!!!

I don't know about you, but I am truly excited about this!!!

On July 30th, we will get to see Ian Ziering and Tara Reid in SHARNADO 2: The Second one! 

The original, so-bad-but-I-Can't-stop-watching, Sharknado aired July 2013.  Viewers couldn't stop talking about it either.  Social media was buzzing.  In fact, there were 318,232 tweets about #Sharknado during its original broadcast~

I was fortunate enough to meet Minnie (age 91) and Aunt Bea (age 152) * last week I was in my Dr's waiting room, (which by the way was a lonnnnnnnnnnnng wait!!!) and they had a conversation about this movie:

Minnie: Did you hear that they made another Sharknado?
Aunt Bea: I wont watch that shit with you...ill record it and you can watch it at my house...but I wont watch that shit again!
Minnie: will you leave me a voice mail to remind me to call my son so he will remind me to come to your house?
Aunt Bea: how about I just remind you?
Minnie: aw shit! You're older than I am. .......are we gonna get a tenderloin when we leave?
Me: we are never leaving.

*Not their real names or ages 

CHECK OUT THE TRAILER

....

POLL QUESTION:  Will you watch?  (yes or no...leave answer in the comments!)


No comments:

Post a Comment