Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr. Confirmed to Return to American Idol Season 14!


Before I go on, I just have to say that I didn't watch last season's American Idol.  I wanted to!  I looked forward to it!  I counted the days until I could see my Harry Connick, Jr!  But...I don't know what happened!  I didn't watch it!  I saw pictures of them having fun (like the photo above), but I just never tuned in.  I am a part of the problem.  I feared that they would cancel because I didn't watch.

Will I watch Season 14? I want to!  lol

Anyway....Fox announced yesterday that our incredibly good looking panel of judges will, in fact, return for season 14 when it comes back January 2015!

Do you still American Idol?  Will you watch Season 14?
 

Have you gotten you BIG BROTHER 16 LIVE FEEDS?

 
Thanks for reading!  I appreciate each and every one of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment