Thursday, July 3, 2014

What to Watch: Thursday, July 3, 2014


Happy Thursday-that-feels-like-Friday!!!  

Sorry I have been quiet this week...its the first week of the Big Brother LIVE FEEDS!  I love this time of year when I get to know...I mean really know, the house guests!  If you would like to see what I see, you can Try It Free! Subscribe now to the official BB16 Live Feeds
and try it out on a free trial! 

Also, has anyone watched Spartacus?  It looks cool!  Leave me a message in the comments or on Facebook and let me know if its worth my time!



Here is your WHAT TO WATCH for Thursday, July 3:

 
Joey - America's Alliance

Big Brother - The first LIVE EVICTION!  Also the next HOH will be crowned, and the next "America's Alliance" member will be revealed!


Hell's Kitchen -- The final 6 prepare TAILGATE FOOD!  (My favorite kind of food, btw!)


Undateable -- There will be 1 re-run, then THREE new episodes, including the SEASON FINALE! 


 Spartacus -- Enslaved Spartacus is entered into a gladiator school, where he makes an enemy of the powerful and ruthless Crixus and gets whipped into fighting shape by the whip-wielding taskmaster Doctore.  

What are you planning on watching tonight?  Leave a comment here or on Facebook


Have you gotten you BIG BROTHER 16 LIVE FEEDS?  Try It Free! Subscribe now to the official BB16 Live Feeds
 Thanks for reading!  I appreciate each and every one of you!  









No comments:

Post a Comment